- Create Purchase Orders, file & expedite orders to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Work with vendors & our warehouse staff: send reports, solve PO related discrepancies, aid in receiving process, facilitate merchandise transfers and returns.
- Aid in tracking inventories and maintaining log of items that are received & shipped.
- Work with vendors & our accounting staff: to help resolve invoicing discrepancies, send out revised purchase orders etc.
- Assist in scheduling project installations.
- Assist Operations Manager with all projects / operational issues as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to Freny Patel at [email protected]. If you have any questions please reach out to her via Email or Phone at 850-795-3170.
- Must be comfortable working with Excel (proficiency in Outlook, Word, and ability to quickly learn other software as needed)
- Attention to detail and effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Proficient Typing & Data Entry skills.
- Customer support / Customer service.
- Comfort with Microsoft Teams, Zoom Video Conferencing, Google Meet, or similar.
- Honest, Positive, Collaborative, Independent and Accountable (able and inclined to take ownership of projects), and an Excellent problem solver.