- Compare Purchase Orders (POs) with packing lists.
- Receive & sign for deliveries.
- Help in unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Inspect deliveries to ensure they are acceptable and are in accordance with our PO’s.
- Aid in processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organize & store received items in appropriate areas in an organized manner.
- Update our computer system with correct received items & quantity.
- Communicate with procurement team regarding delays & problems in receiving.
- Maintain accurate records of orders, delivery details etc.
- Responsible for managing the process of inventory counts.
- Keep the receiving area clean & product properly placed & accounted for every day.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to Freny Patel at fpatel@FSMEnergy.com. If you have any questions please reach out to her via Email or Phone at 850-795-3170.
- Must be comfortable working with Excel (proficiency in Outlook, Word, and ability to quickly learn other software as needed)
- Attention to detail and effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Proficient Typing & Data Entry skills.
- Customer support / Customer service.
- Comfort with Microsoft Teams, Zoom Video Conferencing, Google Meet, or similar.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role preferred.
- Honest, Positive, Collaborative, Independent and Accountable (able and inclined to take ownership of projects), and an Excellent problem solver.