This position shall provide field and office’-based engineering and energy assessment support for existing buildings and systems. We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join our growing company. This individual will utilize their mechanical, electrical, and/or building controls knowledge to support our onsite assessment of energy and facility optimization projects.
- A high attention to detail and quality control with effective leadership
- 3+ years experience in operations management and/or administration
- 2+ years experience with QuickBooks and/or other related accounting software and/or bookkeeping skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient in creating and/or managing standardized documents/templates
- Ability to work independently, establish and meet project goals and schedules
- Energy/Architecture/and/or general Construction industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Math Science
- Honest, Positive, Collaborative, Independent and Accountable (able and inclined to take ownership of projects), and an Excellent problem solver.
Job Responsibilities (examples)
- Managing internal and external budgets and reporting
- Project Management support (schedule/budget/client rapport)
- Expense Reporting Management: (employee submittals, QuickBooks input, P&L-by-job reporting etc.)
- Quality Control of Client Deliverables: Template and format management, editorial management, etc.
- Office Administration Standardization: Establish and manage standardized procedures and file structures to support operating efficiencies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned